- Route: The Branchwood Trail is in Branchwood Park. The Trail Head is just outside Branchwood Recreational Center; the trail is a closed loop that starts and stops the Recreational Center.
- Surface: The trail is a hard surface concrete path 8 feet wide.
- Rating: It is rated easy.
- Distance: It is a pleasant walk of 1.5 miles. There are 137 feet of elevation change.
- Parking: There is ample parking at the Recreational Center.
- Notes: This is a very family-friendly trail. There are lots of areas for kids to run. There is a playground at the Recreation Center. It is an aerobic walk. The upper section is flat and meets ADA standards. There are four benches and a port-a-potty on the trail route.